Monday, September 03, 2007

17 Halloween Cards.......Class????

Listed below are my weekend creation of Halloween cards. I really had fun with this batch, trying several new techniques as well. All cards are blank inside. With working full-time now, preparing for class will have to happen on my weekends and I will need to know if you are coming as soon as I post new classes to the blog. Because preparation has always taken a lot of my time, when you RSVP please make sure it will not be a 'maybe'. I waste supplies when I have to cut and prepare enough for 8 people but then only 5 show. Eventually this waste will cause me to have to raise the prices for class and we don't want that, now do we? If you RSVP more than two times and don't show up I will have to ask that you pre-pay for your classes via Paypal. So with that said.....

What works best for you? Wednesday evenings (same as before) or Sunday afternoons? Also, let me know which cards you are interested in making (up to 6 or 8) as you won't be able to make all of them on a Wednesday evening class. (You might be able to make all the cards if it were a Sunday afternoon workshop).

The cost will be $2.00 per card, as always it includes the envelope. I am thinking a class on either Wednesday, September 19th (6:30 pm) or Sunday, September 30th (1:00 pm), hopefully, this will give me enough time to prepare for everyone. Please let me know asap, and which cards you would like to make - this will cut down on my preparation time if I know that no one wants to make a couple of the cards in this month's bunch.

Here are the names of the cards in the order they are pictured: 3 Monsters, Cauldron, Haunted House, Glitter Spider, Ghost Swirls, Priceless, Mummy, Moonlight, Boo Spider, Spooky Tree, Spider Web, Scaredy Cat, Window Mummy, Wicked Witch, 4 Pumpkins, Brayer Card, and Vintage House.

My personal favs are: Moonlight, Wicked Witch, 4 Pumpkins, and Priceless.



















No comments: