No blog updates for months then you get two in one day!!!
(Update on me since many of you have asked that I don't see all of the time.) Some of you are already aware through daily conversation that my diagnosis is Polymyositis, a rare auto-immune disease, of which I am (so far) on the path to recovering with very little setbacks so far. It is something I will deal with the rest of my life but I am told there is a very good prognosis that we can get this into remission and it may never bother me again. We are working on weaning me of the steroids (prednisone) and eventually off the Methotrexate. So many calls, thoughts and prayers from everyone over the past year has sure made me realize what a wonderful group of people I can truly call on if I ever need to. I am blessed, my cup runneth over. Thank you so much - you know who you are!!! Enough of that blah, blah, blah....I have it...it doesn't have me --- so onto the fun stuff this blog is all about.
First, I got tired of the way the blog looked.....so I changed it.....about like I do with my hair color every now and then. Let me know what you think of it.....the blog....not my hair that is. Also, take a looky, looky to the upper right-hand corner of the blog and notice I added a 'subscribe to' link. If you subscribe to my blog you will automatically get the class updates everytime I post rather than me sending an email reminder to have you surf on over to the blog. So, take a moment to subscribe and make your life and mine easier! Muchas Gracias Chicas!! (Many Thanks Girls)
It is my intention to every once in awhile post a quick tutorial in between class listings as well as any cool links or things I find that might help with your cardmaking or scrapbooking. (I promise I will not fill your mailbox with blog updates everyday - I don't have that kind of time or energy anyhow.)
Also, wanted to give a shout out hello to some new ladies I added to the blog list. "HELLO" Kristin, Christina, Stephanie, Jennifer, Debbie, and Kathy!!! We had a great time over the summer making Girl Scout mini albums for the girls our Troop. Some of you are new to scrapbooking and cardmaking and wanted to learn more after completing the albums --- so here you go Welcome to the Tablescrapz Blog --- come to any class and check us out. We love to laugh, gossip (sometimes), eat, and even get around to making a few cards!
Only rules for class: Dress comfortable, be prepared to have fun, maybe learn something. Oh yeah, always RSVP to save your seat in class - otherwise you may have to sit on the floor!!! And feel free to bring a friend - the more the merrier!!!
One last thing, a couple of you mentioned you are interested in scrapbooking again getting your albums up to date. Would you like me to add a scrapbook class each month as well as a card class? If so, drop me a line and let me know what interests you. And would you be interested in learning more about DIGITAL Scrapbooking? Would you like to have monthly challenges I can post on the blog?
Can't wait to hear from everyone!!! Give me your thoughts on the blog, the new subscription link, upcoming classes --- and what you want to learn to create as well.
Tootles and have a great rest of the week and Labor Day Weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment