





Okay, I did have a chance to work on cards this weekend and here's a look at the first batch. What do you think? Are you up for a class to make your own Christmas cards this year? The diecut ornaments and the joy card are actually cards I can make up as kits in as many as you like and send them to you if you want to work on them at home.
I will be holding classes on Wed. 11/12, Wed. 11/19 and Saturday, 11/22. Class time for the Wednesday classes is on or about 6:00 pm (come early, come late whatever works for you). Class time for the Saturday class is 10:00 am and can go longer than a weeknight class if you want to make several of each card. (If you know the cards you want to make, let me know that helps in preparing class as well.)
Please RSVP for these so I can have the materials prepared for the class you wish to attend.
No comments:
Post a Comment