




Sorry it has been such a long while since my last post. I have been busy making cards, just not cards for class. I made 17 Baptism Invitation/Announcements, several Thinking of You, a dozen or so Girl Scout Thank You cards, and these 5 Soccer Thank You cards. Needless to say since some were for sale and I had less than 48 hours to create and finish them -- these are all I took pictures of. The only rubber stamping on these cards is the vertical 'Thank You' and the "Thank You" on the Yellow/Green card. All the rest is either die cuts or Soccer and Grass scrapbook papers.
I will try to post the Baptism Card as I still have one around here somewhere.
Really I am desperately trying to get some Easter Cards created but I'm not sure if I will have enough time for a class. Forget St. Patrick's Day - I'll take my chance and hope I don't get pinched!!!
On a side note, I recently created a FaceBook page to keep in contact with EVERYONE it seems. I'm not so sure I like FB, I'm having a hard time figuring it out. It's just weird, people write stuff on your wall and my photo albums compared to everyone else in FB-land is pathetic. Anyhoo...do you FaceBook?
Hope you enjoy the cards!
No comments:
Post a Comment