After submitting my product registration card on my Canon Inkjet, I was added to their newsletter mailing list - which I usually hate --- but, the other day their newsletter arrived with a cool link to their Printables website. Needless to say Maddie and I have been printing and folding ever since. Here's the link - it's free: http://cp.c-ij.com/english/3D-papercraft. If you love origami, it's a pretty cool site. All the files are .pdf so you can download them and print as many times as you want. Instructions are included. There are cards and other creatures as well. It's free because they know you'll use up all your ink and have to go and buy more cartridges. Don't ask me how I know!!!!
I have more to post --- so many upcoming class ideas. I'm even trying to get some of my recent scrapbook pages posted. I actually did find the time to scrap 2 layouts on Sunday evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment