Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My Famous Scrapbooking Quotes...well not 'mine' personally

They're back! Remember at the bottom of the first page of my monthly website newsletter I always posted a famous scrapbooking quote? Well, I've had a couple that have been bouncing around in my head for sometime now - three of them to be exact and I'm posting them here to get us back in the swing of things. Feel free to email me yours - they may appear on the blog!

Let me just say for the first quote, no matter what you believe about what's going on in the world, when at a last attempt at peace our troops must be deployed - we should all stand as one and support the job that many of us would be unable to do ourselves if not for their sacrifices. So here's your quote and I'm paraphrasing from memory which is 'ify' on even the best of days:

"For those who don't stand behind our our troops and support their efforts,
please feel free to stand in front of them."

The second quote was sent around in a funny email but it's message rings true:

Ancient Chinese Proverb: War not decide who is right, but who is left.

And lastly, and more like what I usually list as a famous scrapbooking quote:

"I spent most of my money on scrapbooking and eating out.
The rest I wasted."
(Nancy Winslow)

Yes, I realize strange things bounce around in my head......
all the time.....
day and night....
everyday.........

No comments: