
I know everyone was thinking...."how come we haven't seen a May class calendar?" (Well, read my post below.) I will be having one class in May which will be a Hodge Podge class. May 24th at 6:30 pm to be exact. The picture shows of some of the cards, I also have a flap-fold card, a cute puppy dog card, and a wedding card (Anita and Angela you have seen/made this)...there may be something else I don't know. For now you'll be making at least 10 cards and class will cost $10. I will let you choose from several cards and you pick the 10 you like to make. We will be embossing, stamping, using brads, fibers, chalking or watercoloring...you name it --- HODGE PODGE!! So please RSVP so I can have your supplies waiting when you arrive! Thanks! (p.s. I may repeat this over the summer as well).
Now that it's hot, how about one evening or weekend afternoon of scrapbooking? Let me know --- you bring your stuff - I'll provide you a space and any inspiration I can. I have collected quite a few scrapbook layout sketches should you need inspiration for your photos.
Have you seen the price of rub-on stickers at the store? Can you believe I can teach you how to make your own? Would you like to learn two different techniques on how to make your own rub-ons? I recently learned and have been using them on my scrapbook pages. The techniques would would on cards as well. All it takes is an inkjet printer (not a copier or a laser printer)....and a couple other items I'll tell you about in class.
1 comment:
Hi,
Sorry I missed the May class... but I'm interested in the "cafe front" card, can you tell me what you used on it?
Post a Comment