Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Perpetual Calendar Class - Upcoming Event


Here's a sample of a Perpetual Calendar. (Left picture is a whole page - right picture is just a close up) You are supposed to list re-occurring important dates on it - Birthdays, Anniversaries, etc. We will be making these in an upcoming class with Anita's help. The part we decorate is at the top of each month. It's a 3"x3" (approx.) square. We will be stamping and using scrap papers and I'm sure embossing or whatever suits us!

If you are interested in this class please - email me and let me know as Anita must order the calendars. We will most likely be making these later in the month of June or possibly in July. (Calendars are approximately $8.95 - not sure the class total as yet. I will keep you posted.) this would make a great gift for family members. I think I will be making a couple to give at Christmas since we have so many birthdays.

No comments: