Sunday, July 09, 2006

Cool Quote & I need your help!!!!

First, this cool quote I found recently:

It is not easy to find happiness within ourselves,
but it is not possible to find it elsewhere.
- author unknown
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next, I desperately need to free up space on my shelves (or quit getting magazine subscriptions), so I'm giving up back issues of my Paperkuts and Memory Makers, and a couple of Ivy Cottage magazines as well. I'm selling each issue for $1.00. The magazines are all in excellent condition and a great source of information if you want to learn techniques or just get ideas to help with your own scrapbook layouts.

If interested, feel free to ask me before or after classes during July -- or call me if you really, really want to come over and sift through them. Sometime after Madison starts school I'm going to post what's left on eBay.

No comments: