Monday, October 23, 2006

Bring on the Holidays Craft Fair

For all the wonderful friends I met at the very first Mission Bell United Methodist Church "Bring on the Holidays" Craft Fair, how about meeting up with me on Saturday, October 28th 8 am til 3 pm on the front lawn at the Church? (4645 West Bell Road - south side of Bell)

David and I decided to set up a booth and he is going to try to sell some pens (maybe he'll recoup some of his expenses even) and I am going to sell cards. Going to try to create a few cards throughout the day - and hoping for the yummy 'walking tacos' one of the Church groups sells.

If you are out and about please stop by this Church has the nicest group of craft vendors and it's an all around fun day as well.

No comments: