Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Bookmarks


Okay, I finally had a chance to photograph and upload the pictures of the jumbo paper clip bookmark flowers. The top picture shows the difference between a regular paper clip and the jumbo used to make the bookmarks. Don't ya just love my 'planter' and my 'top soil'? Once you start making these silly little clips, the possibilities are endless on the different patterns of paper and punches or diecuts you can use to create them. I almost couldn't stop myself from making more than these. Again, I love fun, quick and easy and these are definitely easy to make. Great little gifts to include on a package or in a card. In fact, I might just have the card sample to go with one of them in class!



Here's my 'planter' only this time it's being used as a gift container for Hershey Kisses! Can you guess what its made from? (One hint: They were freebies from restaurants.) Although I won't be teaching this gift container in class, if you would like to learn how to make them, just ask me in class and I'll show you. I don't have all the supplies on hand and the Valentine cards and bookmark clips will fill up the entire evening. But, we could definitely make these at a future date as an Easter class and change out the paper and add Easter grass.

Did you guess what the container was made of?

No comments: