

Okay, so I couldn't resist the title on this one. Well, it has been a while since my last post. The New Year is here and January is almost over (tomorrow) and I am finally getting around to posting a class. Here are 3 cards we will be making in the Valentine Card Class. I liked the challenge of using only 3 colors and these seemed to be the perfect choice for this holiday. Trying like mad to stay away from PINK but I don't think I'll quit altogether. I have always wanted to try the Postage Stamp technique and found several easy methods and then I found the 'heart can do anything' quote and thought it was nice too. I will have several more cards in class - working on some silly Valentines as well as the jumbo paper clip/bookmark for class.Class will most likely be a combination of cards and a clip or your choice of cards. When I finish everything I'll know the cost better but for now it looks like the usual $10-not-to-exceed-$15.
If you can make it on such short notice, class will be WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 31st starting at 6:30 pm.
Alternate class will be on Wednesday, February 7th, starting the same time (by the way -- 'LOST' seasoner opener is this night.)
No comments:
Post a Comment