
Amid the chaos that is our house under remodel, I was able to sit down and finish the Easter cards so we could actually have a class and get our cards in the mail BEFORE Easter. That and if I didn't get them done today it wasn't going to happen at all. It won't be a pretty site around the house, but you are welcome to come over and make as many of the above Easter cards at $2.00 each which includes the envelopes. I'll let you pick the ones you want to make. The techniques are easy, I used the Coluzzle templates for the matte shapes and kept the colors neutral rather than pastel for those who aren't into the 'pinks'. (Unfortunately, you can't really see from the picture but the row of bunnies on the bottom card actually have puffy tails as a result of using liquid applique and a heat gun.
I promise I won't ask you to pick up a screwdriver or paint brush when you come over. The class will be held on Wednesday, March 28, 2007 at 6:30 pm. These are pretty easy cards even with the Coluzzle templates so we shouldn't be at it all night.
No comments:
Post a Comment