
Just thought I'd send an update to let you know I'm feeling better and have been working on a few cards for our next class which is scheduled for Wednesday, March 26th starting at 6:30 pm. This class will have an assortment of cards that can be used for many occasions. I'll let you decide which sentiment you want to add to your cards.
Please be sure to RSVP so I can have your supplies on hand and your seat saved. Can't wait to see you in class. Cards are the usual $2.00 each which includes your envelopes. ($1.00 each if you supply your own envelopes.)
We spent yesterday planting flowers in the planters since the weather was so nice. I'm glad to see the weeds gone and the pretty blossoms once again. We also set out some tomato and pepper plants so here's hoping we have another bumper crop again this year.
More pictures in a few days....just thought I'd say 'hello."
No comments:
Post a Comment